Sunday, April 16, 2017

Sun




I will sing to the Lord, for he has been good to me. Psalm 13:6  NIV

Emotions are like the weather.  They run the  gamut of highs and lows.  Like the storms of the sky, they can overshadow me and frighten me.  But the clouds of sadness or depression, just like real clouds, only obscure the sun that is  always  shining.   I have the sky to remind me that the troubles and anxieties of my day are only temporarily blocking out the bright light of God.  And even when there is gloom, a day is still a day.
Happy days are a gift and remind me of all my blessings. I would like all my days to be happy ones but that is not the human experience.  But I can remember that it is the bright sunlight that is constant , and the clouds that are ever shifting and blowing in the wind.  God has been good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment