Monday, September 17, 2018

Wonderfully Made



“I will give thanks to you because I have been so amazingly and miraculously made.” Psalm 139:14 GW

Anyone who has experienced the conception, growth, and birth of a baby will attest to a sense of marvel at the process.  From a round egg and a sperm that is a tiny blob with a tail, comes a human being. Our bodies are so complex that even today scientists and doctors are discovering new things about them. Our brains have billions of connections enabling us to sense the world around us, to move in a multitude of manners, and to learn a never-ending amount of knowledge.  If we did not see human bodies every day, we would be dumbstruck at the miracle of their emergence and continued life.

If I am feeling discouraged about my lack of accomplishments or character, I remind myself that God has created me as a totally amazing creature. I give praise to my creator who can do all that He does.  I am a product of the most high God.  And as a believer, I am a child of the King. Those are some credentials!

No comments:

Post a Comment